I am excited to announce my new relationship with Haworth Barber & Gerstman, LLC, as Special Counsel. This allows me to continue to use my skills as a litigator and negotiator, while at the same time moving into the work of my new private practice in advocacy, mediation, and conflict resolution consulting. Thank you Scott Haworth for this opportunity.
News and Links
- Pathways to Resolution of Special Education Conflicts
- Making It Rain: Tara C. Fappiano
- A Constructive Approach to Conflict for Better Educational Outcomes
- Videoconferencing: Love It, Hate It, Need It – New York Law Journal
- Community Town Hall: Identifying the Needs of Our School Communities Through the Pandemic